Information We Collect
When you use the Services, SwiftConnect may collect these types of information:
- Personal Data Personal Data is any information directly or indirectly relating to an identified or identifiable individual, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
- Non-Identifiable Data Aggregate Information is information about your activities on or in connection with the Services that typically cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you or your Visitors. For example, Aggregate Information includes information regarding the frequency of use of the Services, quantity and type of data entered when using the Services, components of the Services most frequently accessed, and browser types used to access the Services.
Collecting Personal Data
SwiftConnect collects Personal Data when:
- You sign up for the Services
- You use certain features of the Services that require the collection of Personal Data in order for those features to function
- You or your Visitors voluntarily enter or upload Personal Data to or through the Services
- You communicate with SwiftConnect, whether through the Services or through another form of communication, such as e-mail, web chat or telephone.
SwiftConnect collects aggregate information resulting from your use and the use by your Visitors of the Services.
Using and Sharing Personal Data
SwiftConnect uses Personal Data we collect:
- To provide the Services
- To improve the features and functionality of the Services
- To communicate with you in response to any of your questions and requests
- To personalize and enhance your experience using the Services
- To administer and provide you with information about your account
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Services and to otherwise protect members and Visitors and our business
- To administer, operate and improve the Services and for internal business purposes
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns
- To provide relevant marketing and other information to you, but only if, and to the extent that, you have consented to us providing such marketing and other information to you in accordance with applicable laws
- SwiftConnect may be required, or may, acting in good faith, believe it is required, to share certain information with legal authorities.
SwiftConnect does not sell or otherwise share Personal Data with unrelated third parties.
Where you are provided access to the Services under your company contract with SwiftConnect, SwiftConnect may disclose Personal Data with your company in relation to your use of the Services.
Using and Sharing Non-Identifiable Data
SwiftConnect uses Non-Identifiable Data:
- To provide the Services
- To improve the Services
- To monitor usage of the Services
- To analyze usage of the Services
- To research, compile, and report on usage trends, user demographics, and user behaviors
- For other legitimate business purposes.
SwiftConnect may share Non-Identifiable data with its affiliates and certain third parties, such as investors, potential investors, and third party service providers we use to provide the Services.
The Services may contain links to third party websites operated by other people or companies. We do not guarantee that we have endorsed or reviewed any links to third-party websites. SwiftConnect is not responsible for those websites, and links to such websites are solely for your convenience. We cannot control nor are we responsible for the privacy practices or consent of these third-party websites. We suggest contacting these websites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Security and Data Protection
SwiftConnect takes appropriate security measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Please keep your password secure. Do not share your password with anyone else. No internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free.
Such measures include internal reviews of SwiftConnect’s data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Personal Data is stored.
Data Processing and CCPA
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), which is effective as of January 1, 2020, regulates how SwiftConnect handles personal information of California residents and gives California residents certain rights with respect to their personal information.
SwiftConnect is both a “business” and a “service provider” under the CCPA. The following supplemental section applies to information we collect in our role as a business.
Information We May Collect:
We may collect the following categories of information:
- Demographic Information
- Commercial Information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information
- Professional or employment-related information
For each category of information, we collect the information from a variety of sources, including directly from you, from your devices, from your social media profiles, and/or from third party providers. We collect the information to provide you with services, protect our customers and ourselves (including the services), and to improve the services. We do not share personal information with Third Parties as the term is defined under the CCPA.
For more information, please refer to https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
Data Processing and GDPR
SwiftConnect is a data processor and not the data controller for Visitors’ Personal Data. This means that SwiftConnect performs operations on Personal Data, but it does not control your Visitors’ Personal Data. With respect to Visitors’ Personal Data, the controller is the party whose business location the Visitor has visited to interact with the Services.
To the extent SwiftConnect has access to, or processes Personal Data for individuals who are subject to General Data Protection Regulation, (commonly referred to as “GDPR”), Personal Data originating from the European Union, SwiftConnect will adhere to the requirements of GDPR.