What you’ll be doing:
- Create testing plans, identify automation opportunities, and develop automated test suites.
- Lead the development of well documented easy-to-use tools for testing microservice applications.
- Simulate end-to-end scenarios using various platforms and technologies.
- Implement next-generation continuous integration and deployment framework.
- Build services and dashboards that will provide insights on test quality and coverage.
- Educate team members on automation framework and principles.
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement.
What you’ll need:
- 5-7+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Fluency in at least one scripting language (GOlang is a plus).
- Experience building automated test cases for enterprise software products.
- Comfortable diving into new technical environments.
- Experience working in Agile teams, working in sprints, and documenting work clearly.
- Experience with microservices and container tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm.
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment is a plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Strong ability to communicate.